- Central location in Grand Prairie across from city hall, arts & recreation center, human resources, and the municipal court.
- The building is 2 stories and it sits on .19 AC with 92 ft of frontage on W. Main St.
- 15 Free surface spaces are available; a ratio of 1.08/1,000
- Recently updated exterior façade
- Adjacent to recently renovated Uptown Theater & the Grand Prairie Farmers Market
- Just about half a mile from Hwy 161 (President George Bush Turnpike)
- SWQ W. Main St & SW 2nd St
- Building Age: 1971
- Parking: 15 free surface spaces are available; a ratio of 1.08/1000 SF
Type of Retail
Type of Office